Gatorade Endurance | Official IRONMAN® on Course Hydration Pack
Gatorade Endurance Formula is proud to fuel IRONMAN athletes on course at all U.S. IRONMAN and U.S. IRONMAN 70.3 events. Orange Gatorade Endurance Formula is available on the bike course and Lemon-Lime Endurance Formula is on the run course.
Endurance Formula Powder
Lemon Lime, Watermelon, Cherry or Orange, 1 Canister, 32oz
Orange or Lemon Lime, 12 Pack, 24 fl oz
- Gatorade Endurance Formula is a specialized sports drink designed to meet the demanding needs of endurance athletes who are training and racing for prolonged periods when fluid and electrolyte losses can be significant
- Per 12oz serving, Gatorade Endurance formula contains: 90 calories, 310mg of sodium, 140mg of potassium and 22g of carbs
- Gatorade Endurance Formula contains nearly twice the sodium (310 mg) and more than three times the potassium (140mg) of traditional Gatorade
- Reformulated in Summer 2017, Gatorade Endurance Formula contains no artificial flavors and has a light taste
- Gatorade Endurance Formula now offers a multi-carbohydrate blend to help endurance athletes maintain performance and lower the risk of stomach discomfort during a hard training session or race.
- Gatorade Endurance Formula is found on more than 300 race courses nationwide, including the Ironman U.S. Series, Boston, Chicago and New York Marathons as well as the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon series.
- Simply mix with water and shake until powder is dissolved (powder only).